The Old Dominion Chapter is excited to host this year’s 99s Mid-Atlantic Spring Section Meeting in Fredericksburg, VA. This quaint little Civil War town is nestled along the Rappahannock River with activities for all ages. www.visitfred.com
Date: May 17–19, 2019
Location: Fredericksburg Hospitality House, 2801 Plank Rd., Fredericksburg, VA 22401. (540) 786-8321. www.fredericksburghospitalityhouse.com
Hotel Registration link: https://reservations.travelclick.com/15003?groupID=2429380
Registration Deadline: May 3, 2019
Questions: Contact Barbara Wilper, 703-765-4262 or email@example.com
Full Registration includes: Registration, Luncheon, and Hospitality Room.
Luncheon (includes a fresh garden salad with house dressing, chef’s choice of sides, fresh rolls and butter, coffee, iced tea, dessert)
- Chicken Champagne (Boneless breast of chicken with white champagne cream sauce)
- Tender Beef Tips (Served over rice or pasta)
- Pasta Primavera (Rigatoni with broccoli, cauliflower, sweet peppers and mushrooms with a light creamy Alfredo sauce)
Banquet (includes non-alcoholic beverages, house salad, herb-roasted red potatoes, and vegetable of the day.) Enter your name and/or your guest’s name beside the meal choice. The management has requested that we identify meal choices using the attendee’s name so that they can prepare and serve each plate.
- Top Sirloin Steak (Hand carved Black Angus center cut top sirloin, grilled to medium and finished with red wine demi-glaze.)
- Chicken Parmesan (Lightly breaded and seasoned chicken breast topped with marinara sauce, mozzarella and parmesan cheese.)
- Vegetarian Jambalaya (Squash, zucchini, bell peppers, and onions in a rich and spicy tomato sauce over rice.)
Bookings are closed for this event.